According to Sigmund Freud, the understanding of our psychology lies in the unconscious and the unconscious is hinted at by analyzing the dream patterns of a person. Our consciousness is reflected in what we are doing but our deepest desires lay hidden in our unconscious self which can be unlocked through dreams and dream interpretations. Tarot Spread
Don’t think what you dream of is just meaningless. Each and every dream holds a different meaning that is waiting to be unleashed.
The dreams we dream hold a secret message that is key to our desires and wants. In order to understand someone very well, we have to dive deep into their psyche by interpreting their dreams.
Some dreams can be analyzed but if you want a thorough read of your dreams then relying on dream interpretation tarot spread is the way to go as the tarot reading is considered as one of the most effective and reliable sources to understanding what the future holds for the person. In this article, we will discuss the crucial space the tarot reading holds in order to make sure that you understand the importance of such reading.
Table Of Content
Interpreting dreams with the help of a tarot spread:
We tend to dream about bizarre things. Many claim that what claims is what we dream of however it is far from the truth. What we are afraid to admit to our own, what we have buried deep under our own psychological closet is something that comes drifting in our dreams in the form of the unconscious.
It is our gut feeling that tells us that what we have dreamt of is important and needs to be understood.
In other words, our own conscious psyche may not pick up the transmitter when it comes to bizarre dreams but if it continues to occur in a pattern then it is evident that the dream is related to your unconscious psyche which holds a deepening meaning that should be revealed because you don’t know what the meaning of the dream might be.
The uncertainty and the lack of knowledge about dreams can be solved with the help of a tarot spread as the tarot spreads or the tarot reading requires us to be one with the atmosphere revealing our unconscious to the reader.
The reader can read the unconscious that you have been dreaming of in the form of a dream. Our life is intertwined with the unconscious as we are nothing but the formulation of events taking around us, even the worries and the repercussions, cause, and effect of our action is something that creates our own psyche.
What we are as a being is just a reflection of our surroundings which can be read via the tarot card. So you will be able to understand your deep-seated worries. Understanding them is the very key to eradicating them.
The tarot card is effective in the reading of the situation and the position you might be in is something that many believe in because the position of the tarot card and the spread of the tarot card will reflect the life you are leading and will lead. That is why it is considered as a very effective medium to understand dreams. Read More: How do you ask Tarot Questions?
How to use the tarot card reading to interpret the dream?
There are various types of tarot card spread that might help you understand the pattern of your dream, that might come in handy to understand the meaning that your dream holds. Each position of the tarot card spread will interpret something crucial related to your own positioning of events that may take place in your life, each card that will be drawn, will be a reflection of the circumstances that are yet to arise.
There are various types of tarot reading spread and positions however two are very important to understand the importance of those dreams. They are five-card spread and seven-card spread. We will discuss them thoroughly.
What the five-card tarot spread will unfold for you:
The five-card tarot spread is considered to be a very effective spread as the spread number is of a perfect ratio as well as it gives the insight one needs in order to understand the meaning of their dreams. The number of spreads is of the right amount as it will provide the reader with a thorough reading. One can get as much information as one needs from the dream.
There are various spreads of cards that might not do the tricks because the five-card spread is considered to be the middle ground of spreads, not too much, not too little. The importance of the spread of cards lies on the core as the five-card tarot spread focuses on understanding the core meaning of the dreams. Here are five major things that this particular spread tries to unveil.
- Past event: In order to understand the past event, here are some of the most asked questions that you may have to answer.
- What is the context of the dream
- Is the context of the dream crossing its path with a past dilemma?
- What happened to you that caused this dream to occur?
- The theme of the dream: Understanding the theme of the dream is very important to understand the meaning of it.
- What is the theme of the dream?
- How is the theme related to you?
- How do you connect to it?
- What do you feel about the theme of the dream?
- The life block: When you have answered all of these questions, you have to put yourself in a position to understand the life block that is stopping you from understanding the relevance of the dream in your current situation. You have to delve deep and understand what is it that is stopping me from addressing this issue and try to get to the reason behind the issue. Getting an insight into the issue might help you resolve the problem too.
- The message of the dream: When you understand the importance of the roadblocks and what it means when you have gotten an insight into the issues and have solved it, the meaning of the dream will become more apparent to you.
- Lessons learned: The last fold of the card will help you determine certain things.
- What have you learned from the message?
- What are the ways to eradicate your problems?
- How did the analysis help you?
When you have answered all of the questions, you will be able to understand the significance of the reading as it will give you the insight you need to acquire peace and to understand your own self a bit better. Understanding your unconscious psyche is tough but by following this step you can do it.
What the seven-card dream tarot spread will reveal for you:
If your dream is very intricate and complex, a five spread card won’t do. In order to understand the complexity of the cards, you might have to increase the number of spreads. From five, you can increase the number of spreads to seven. The seven-card spread is important at connecting the dream world with consciousness.
Connecting it is very important as only by establishing the connection can you understand the meaning of the dream. The meaning of the seven-card spread is similar to the five-card spread however it offers more answers to the complexities of your soul. The sevenfold answers will unfold like this.
- The condition of your present situation: Understanding the situation of your present life is important to understand the situation that you might be in. You have to ask the following questions.
- What is my condition?
- Where am I standing in my life?
- What is my present psychological condition?
- What is happening around me?
- The condition of the dream: You have to analyze the condition of the dream too. You have to first notice the theme of the dream. After that, you have to ask the following questions in order to understand the nature of your dreams.
- What is the nature of the dream?
- Where am I standing in my dream?
- What is my psychological condition in the dream?
- What is happening around me in the dream?
- What is my role in the dream?
- Your emotions: Understanding your emotions are important too because our emotion and psyche are interconnected that results in the creation of our unconsciousness. You have to ask certain questions in order to get a better awareness of your own emotions.
- What are you feeling lately?
- Are you emotionally strained?
- And if so, then why? What is the reason behind it?
- Emotions in the dream world: In order to understand and contrast the emotional conditions of your life you have to understand the emotions in your dream world too. Only then you can understand what it means. You have to ask certain questions.
- What am I feeling in the dream?
- What does the dream make me feel?
- What is the reason behind whatever I am feeling?
- The foundation of the dream: You have to understand the core of the dream. In order to understand the core, you have to seek the reason behind it. Seek out anything that you think can be connected to the formulation of the dream.
- Revelation: Now you have to understand what you got out of all the questions. If you answer the questions yourself, you will be able to get insights on the reasons and why it appeared and what it really means.
- Roadblock: If you have gotten the answer you needed, you will be able to see the roadblocks too. Those roadblocks were what stopped you from understanding the dream. They are not good for your psyche. Try to eradicate it.
|Know What Your Unconscious Is Trying To Tell You Through Tarot Reading||Discussion|
|Interpreting dreams with the help of a tarot spread||You can interpret your dreams via tarot card reading.|
|How to use the tarot card reading to interpret the dream?||You can interpret the dream by five-cards and seven-card spread tarot reading.|
|What the five-card tarot spread will unfold for you||It will unfold what the dream means.|
|What the seven-card dream tarot spread will reveal for you||It will help you understand the source and the meaning of your dream.|
Dreams can reveal our darkest secrets. So whenever you are dreaming of something uncertain, make sure that you do the tarot card reading while maintaining the methods we have shared with you. If you are dreaming of tarot cards then Interpretation is just a tarot read away.